9/16/09

the winter.

The summer weather has finally ended. I, for one, am happy because that means I can go back to wearing thick sweaters, jackets, gloves, scarves, utilizing my skills of layering and the ability to wear boots. Oh winter how I've missed you. I'm also super psyched for all the concerts coming up in Vancouver. So far, I've got tickets to:
10/02 - Deadmau5
10/10 - Passion Pit
10/15 - Slipknot & Deftones
10/27 - Mika
11/08 - Matthew Good Band & Mother Mother
Oh gosh, just thinking about all of them makes me super stoked! And yes, I know, they are all over the place in terms of music genres and what not haha. Techno, Electro Pop, Metal, Alternative, Rock. It's like a sampler on a menu, I can't wait! But anyway, since I'm out of a camera...




ZIG ZAG FROM TOP LEFT
TALULA sweater vest
TALULA lace dress
ARDEN B bondage dress
ALDO suede boots
F21 faux leather skirt
F21 marbled jeans
H&M studded leather jacket
F21 faux leather tube dress
H&M gold sequined dress
ZARA fall campaign
CHRONICLES OF NEVER necklace and bracelet






Kind of in a weird mood today, mainly because of the rain plus starting a new job at a local coffee shop, but it was very bland and I don't think I'll keep it for long. So it's all random and well, random.

LET THAT BE ENOUGH - SWITCHFOOT
CHECK MY BRAIN - ALICE IN CHAINS
INLAND SEA - AND YOU WILL KNOW US BY THE TRAIL OF DEAD
STRANGE DAYS - MATTHEW GOOD BAND
THE DRESS LOOKS NICE ON YOU - SUFJAN STEVENS
CHANGES (IN THE HOUSE OF FLIES) - DEFTONES
WALTZ #1 - ELLIOTT SMITH
THE REELING - PASSION PIT
HEARTSPRINGS - HEIRUSPECS
SAVE HIM - JUSTIN NOZUKA

Save him is one of my favorite songs just because I love when songs tell heartfelt stories, and seriously, plus listen or google the lyrics to that song, it'll make you tear up inside.

5 comments:

Ash Fox said...

gotta love the rock! killer blog.

xo

www.tittees.blogspot.com

Mia Tee said...

Very nice collection, love the black dresses.

xx

http://www.looksgoodgirl.blogspot.com/

Shes Dressing Up said...

Love this collage - I think I want it all! Great blog =]

Ashleigh said...

Looks like we have the same hot list! haha

xox

Lily said...

I'm in love with everything on your list! Excellent choices!

XOXO,
Lily