9/13/09

reckless.

Sooo I've haven't been posting in a while, but I promise to post more when I can!
Right now, I'm really liking Taylor Momsen and her new hair.



I love her style and everything too and I don't really give a hoot for people who critisize her on how "she's too young" or "where's her mother" or "how does her mother let her dress like that" blah blah blahhhh...I personally like her style and how she dresses. And hey, she's sixteen and famous, that's just how talented she is. Heck I wish I had half that motivation to do all the thigs she's already done.
Plus her band's actually pretty good. I had the chance to see them (if you read the previous posts a few months back) when they were touring with the Veronicas, and they handled the crowd well. Plus the songs are really catchy and I'm in love with the drummer LOL. Here's some for you guys...

I REALLY FUCKING LOVE YOU - PRETTY RECKLESS
ZOMBIE - PRETTY RECKLESS
HE LOVES YOU - PRETTY RECKLESS
BLENDER - PRETTY RECKLESS

Oh and my camera's busted, which sucks, so no more outfit posts until it comes back from the shop :(

1 comment:

CL said...

I love the way she wears a garter. I wish I could do that.