9/25/09

born to kill.

H&M gets better and better throughout the months to come, especially with the Jimmy Choo collection coming out soon. Here's some of my picks for Fall '09, excluding the awesome studded leather jacket and leather strapless, which can be seen on the hot list :)



Also got my camera back from the shop (FINALLY) so pictures galore from now on.




PICTURES OF YOU - THE CURE
I'M IN LOVE (FOAMO DUBSTEP REMIX) - DUB PISTOLS
DEATH BY DIAMONDS AND PEARLS - BAND OF SKULLS
DISORDER - JOY DIVISION
NEO VIOLENCE - THE TOUGH ALLIANCE
I KNOW WHAT I AM - BAND OF SKULLS
STANDING ON THE SHORE (CASSIAN REMIX) - EMPIRE OF THE SUN

3 comments:

Rohini said...

Love the studded cuff bracelet. :)

Xx

Lisa & Cathy said...

i want H&M to come to australia! i want the leather dress :D

Jess said...

H&M has seriously stepped it up recently. Can't wait to check out the Fall collection when I'm back in the city