12/31/09

the time is steadily approaching.

Boxing Day Sale purchases. I swear this year was the most intense shopping experience in a long while. Urban Outfitters was impossibly crowded and the cashier line up snaked from the entrance. Holts was good, mainly because that where I found my joys, pertaining to the new boots I mean. I was going to buy the wedge version in black leather but they didn't have any left at Holts, thankfully though, Ash shoes are really comfortable and I'm actually able to walk around in these. Also got some Michael Kors Flats, and all the other purchases aren't worth mentioning...well, okay, just some BDG jeans + slouchy toque, and this nicely cut Zara blazer which will now become another staple.


Ash Easy Long Cuff Suede Booties :)









But anyway...



May it be fun and exciting as you clink glasses with your friends and family.
Drink lots and try not to puke before the countdown (because that has happened to me lol).










90's reverb. Only because I just watched Blast From The Past and Excess Baggage.

IF YOU'RE GONE - MATCHBOOK 20
ALL MIXED UP - RED HOUSE PAINTERS
CRASH INTO ME - DAVES MATTHEW BAND
CREEP - STONE TEMPLE PILOTS
DISARM - SMASHING PUMPKINS



5 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

Happy New Year!!!

I love the boots!

I chickened out on Boxing Day and slept in instead. Too old for the crowds now. Lol!

Analisa said...

Those boots are so gorgeous! Happy new year :)

The Starving Stylist said...

Great boxing day purchases. I went a little crazy and bought quite a bit at Zara and Urban Outfitters as well. Just lucky that I went extremely early so I beat the rush of crowds and people!

Anyways, hope you had a fabulous new years :)


www.thestarvingstylist.com

Posh said...

Happy 2010!

Teresa said...

Love those cuff Ash booties! I need more brown boots!

http://www.invasionista.com