12/19/09

the merriment.




Since I don't really work at a mall anymore, like I use to last year and the years before that, I feel like I haven't really felt the christmas spirit so this is dedicated to all those mall elves and annoying salvation army bell-ringing volunteers that flood the malls around the world lol. Let the festitions begin, cause seriously, there's only SIX days til christmas!


XMAS IN VANCOUVER.


the infamous decorated beetle that drives around the city.



yearly decorated st. paul's hospital.



downtown vancouver.



oh the love/hate relationship with transit.
flickr.






I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS - 98 DEGREES
IF EVERYDAY COULD BE CHRISTMAS - 98 DEGREES
THIS GIFT - 98 DEGREES
BABY PLEASE COME HOME - U2
SLEIGH RIDE - TLC
LET IT SNOW - BOYZ II MEN
UNDER MY TREE - NSYNC
O HOLY NIGHT - NSYNC
ALL I WANT IS YOU THIS CHRISTMAS - NSYNC
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS - NSYNC

I was going to compile a huge list, but I'm just too lazy haha.

1 comment:

bowsnhearts said...

Wow! Such beautiful scenery!