10/24/09

temporary blindness, malfunction restart.



Behold the treasures of Zara. I've had this bag for a while, but it's always fun just looking at it and seeing all the studding and zipper trims used in a way that works that isn't overdone. It's funny because I was just shopping downtown and fell in love with it, so I bought it. One sales associate at Aritzia even knows me as the Zara studded bag girl since she loved it and wanted to buy it as well. Bad news for her is that I haven't seen that bag in any of the stores after I bought mine, so my rule of thumb when shopping at Zara is if you're totally enamored by an item, buy it right away because Zara has a tendency of not re-stocking often (or at all). Sadly, it's not real leather, but that's okay since that means I can wear it during the wet rainy days.


Anyway, I just put an order in for these items from fashionology.nl :)
The items are all handmade by blogger Rachel Duister
She has some pretty awesome pieces and they're moderately priced, and the shipping is pretty cheap too!


multichain bracelet / spiked leather band / body harness

Here's some of her other stuff that I love...




I especially love the medieval-knight-inspired armored ring, but since it's $55 EUROS, I'll have to wait until next paycheque, since I feel guilty enough using my mom's credit card haha. I should really get my own, but I don't know how far that would go before I have back to back interest bills lol.




LIMIT OF YOUR MIND (HOSTAGE RAVE MIX) - TOMMIE SUNSHINE
NOTHING COMPARES TO YOU - STEREOPHONICS
GOING CRAZY - NATALIE
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST - MOBB DEEP
YOU'RE THE ONE - REV THEORY


the most random selection. ever.

1 comment:

Lily said...

Wow. Did you really put an order in for all of those? They're stunning!!! Can't wait to see them on you!

Glad to see you're blogging again. :)

XOXO,
Lily