10/23/09

she loves everybody.

I felt gross today from midterms (sans outfit pic), but I'm finally done!
All I can say is, Art History, I loathe you.








clockwise from top right: kimchi blue / zara / zara trf.

Thanks to the rainy days, these have been my staples. Yes some people may stare at me as a click-clack my way to class or down to the skytrains, but you know what? I don't care. Why have fancy clothes and shoes if you don't plan to wear them out on a daily basis. And I don't mean any disrespect to some students, but I would never be caught dead wearing a sweatpant/shirt combo to class, even if I was sick (which I was) or tired from studying the night before (which I also did today). I just hate when people give you that look, like why is she dressed up? why is she wearing heels? Well why are you wearing sweatpants and pajamas in public?! /end rant.





SHE LOVES EVERYBODY (STEVE AOKI REMIX) - CHESTER FRENCH
ROSYLN - BON IVER & ST. VINCENT
GENIUS - MONSTERTUX
ISLANDS - THE XX
RE: STACKS - BON IVER
AFTERMATHEMATICS - SUNDAY BUCKETS
(sorry, has a radio intro since they're local from Vancouver)

No comments: