7/6/09

oooohh wee.


blazer - vintage / tank - F21 / skirt - wilfred / bag - zara


I love sale season.
All the deals, the amazing finds, everything! And did I find anything worth while you might ask? Why YES I DID! lol. I hopped across the border to Washington this Sunday and thought that I wouldn't really have that much time to shop, since I left quite late in the afternoon and the malls all closed early, but to my dismay, I found THREE pairs of shoes for only (get this) $60 in total! I was in such a high because the craziness, but sadly, one of the heels I got already broke (aka I was trying to break them in and addicently slipped a little down my carpeted stairs which ripped the side of one shoe) but I'm planning to go back on Saturday to see if they can do anything about that, since they didn't even step out of the house yet. Also stopped by F21 to grab to slub t-shirts and what not. Also got a pair of Brown's special Jeffrey Campbell sandals that are an awesome shade of blue earlier today. In all, I've realized that I need to find a job with more than just minimum wage, or else I'm in trouble...lol.



So first up are the amazing studded sandals that I adore. Super comfortable, so if anyone's at a Nine West Outlet store, definitely give these a try. Second up are the coveted Gladiator sandals that I've been scrounging for ever since I saw them online. I literally joyed for joy when I saw them, and was even more happy when I found out that I was holding the LAST pair on the black ones in my size :)



And the Jeffrey Campbell ones I got earlier on today. Don't you just love the colour?!
Oh and in lastest news, the tickets for Vans Warped Tour finally arrived at my doorstep. I will now guard these with my life and pray that I might get the chance to meet Dallas Green :)






JULIEN - PLACEBO
SLEEPING SICKNESS - CITY & COLOUR
TWO WEEKS - GRIZZLY BEAR
SOMETIMES (I WISH) - CITY & COLOUR
STANDING ON THE SHORE - EMPIRE OF THE SUN
AS MUCH AS I EVER COULD - CITY & COLOUR
BLUE MONDAY (VANDALISM REMIX) - KURD MAVERICK
SAVE YOUR SCISSORS - CITY & COLOUR

7 comments:

I'M THAT CHIQ said...

great outfit, love the bag

THE DIVINITUS said...

Yes, I love the vibrant blue!

HiFashion said...

I love sale season too! :D xx Leia

Vera said...

Gorgeous look!! Yeah, gotta love sales season!

Posh said...

I've got the second gladiators too and I must really wear them more, they are so damn comfortable! <3

Love your look by the way! ;)

DENNI said...

Love the look.




Chicmuse
http://thechicmuse.blogspot.com

missnonhuman said...

ooh the blue shoes are intense.