7/12/09

zZzZz..



cardigan - wilfred / tank - h&m / skirt - f21 / shoes - nine west / bag - thrifted chanel :)


Ughhhh I've been so busy lately. Plus it doesn't help going out til 3AM, then having to wake up 5 hours later to go to work the next day. The lack of sleep is not fun. But on a lighter note, I've successfully stretched out my shoes via this video that I found on youtube. And I got them on sale too which is a bonus!


via nitrolicious.

So I will leave you guys with that little tidbit. Now excuse me while I pass out on my bed forever...


6 comments:

LACY said...

i love love LOVE that skirt!!

lacysmess.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Absolutely loving these shoes it is fantastic xoxox

The Biche said...

The shoes!! And the bag!

Anonymous said...

Awesome shoes babe! I have the blue suede version... I posted them on my blog too but that was eons ago LOL! Enjoy them ;)

xx Adeliet

Anonymous said...

I just got those shoes a few weeks ago! but in cobalt blue, i haven't worn them yet but am dying to, they're so fun!

Limitless Fashion said...

Fabulous shoes!