6/16/09

muggy.

Amazingly enough, there's actually an overcast outside today.


cardigan - talula / tank - AA / clutch - F21 / leggings - AA / shoes - latitude femme

The cardigan I'm wearing is the one I got from Aritzia earlier today :)
I just love how it slouches, being baggy and tight at the same time.
I'll be hitting up the other Aritzia's in Vancouver so be aware of more purchases to come!

Ohhh and I also got an awesome TNA beach towel for free, which is the "free gift" with a purchase of $100 or more. It's the same prize as last year, but who can't have more beach towels?



3 comments:

missnonhuman said...

Oooh I like your clutch and shoes.

Posh said...

Great outfit and give me your hair, it looks amazing! <3 <3

Mads said...

We have the same F21 clutch!=) Loving your blog..

-Mads
fashionisthebestmedicine.blogspot.com