6/2/09

it's hot.

Honestly the weather right now is UNBEARABLE!
Damn why didn't my parents opt for air condition instead of a home theater lol.
So apparently the Twilight cast are coming back to Vancouver in August (right on time for my birthday!) soooo my summer goal continues on hanging out around Yaletown so that I can take a picture with someone LOL. God I know this one girl that met Michael Welch, Justin Chon AND Jackson Rathbone! All by coincedance and within a months time of just partying! Lol.



soo random playlist anyone?

SHIP - KELLIN WATSON
I WON'T LIE TO YOU - MORPHIC FIELD
DIAMONDS ON A LANDMINE - BILLY TALENT
YOUR SONG - KATE WALSH
HIGH TOGETHER - SIRIUSMO
DID YOU DISAPPOINT YOUR GOD? - NEVA DINOVA
THIS IS FOR KEEPS - THE SPILL CANVAS
FLOODS - PANTERA
SHE'S GOT YOU HIGH - MUMM-RAS
93 'TIL INFINITY - SOULS OF MISCHIEF




No comments: