3/24/10

waves collide.


So I'm lazy and took macbook photos instead.


FLANNEL ZUMIES. SHIRT OBEY.


It's been a real slow week. I feel so unproductive.
But I've recently become obsessed with this song.



SEXTAPE - DEFTONES

" The ocean takes me into watch you shaking
Watch you wave your powers
Tempted with hours of pleasures
Take me one more time
Take me one more wave
Take me for one last ride
I'm out of my head
Tonight
The sound of the waves collide "

It's off their newest album coming out in April. And yes, I'm a bad person, but i downloaded the leaked version and damn, it's good. I was really surprised by this song though, just because most of the other songs were more on the hard side, and this song is just so mellow and calming. Plus,
Chino Moreno's voice is just amazing.


1 comment: