6/30/10

elysian fields.

Watched an awesome yet low budget and sort of corny indie movie called Teenage Dirtbag and was blown away that it had me tearing up and everything! At times the dialogue is crap, and all of a sudden, it gets emotionally poetic and genius. Plus, Scott Michael Foster from Greek is in it, and I have a TV crush on him haha. Seriously, watch it.



rings urban outfitters, wet seal, the bay / bracelet fashionology

I'll leave with a lovely quote from said movie.

" Mad. Mad thoughts. Crazy, twisted, sinewy. Mad obsession. You sicken me. You're so beautiful, love. I grind you into a fine, soft powder and inhale you... Lick you off of my fingers. You love, answer me. Your face brings me death every day... And every day I can't wait to die. Bury me now, love. Bury me now... "

Amazing right?





ELYSIAN FIELDS - CASEY FRAZIER

NO ONE'S GONNA SAVE ME - GENO LENARDO

I QUIT GIRLS - JAPANDROIDS

No comments: