1/28/10

standstill.



BLACK KNIT THRIFTED. GREY KNIT WILFRED. SHIRT F21. JEANS BDG. SHOES ASH.


Been feeling like days just keep on passing by with no change at all. I wake up, go to school, sleep and the cycle repeats itself until I substitute work for school. And even worst, because I starting to really hate where I work, it just ruins the rest of the week for me, and I DREAD going back. So with that, I've decided to quit (thank god) but that means that I need another one :( Anyone know a place hiring in Vancouver for the fashion-savy?


chronicles of never, endovanera, cheap monday, diesel black gold, jeffrey campbell all from ssense + needsupply.

I've been really into mens t-shirt designs and what not. Why can't they make simple/inventive/dark designs for women? I'm also obsessed with triangle/square graphics. Anything with a big solid triangle or square has me sold, and it's funny because that's the simplest thing that any designer could do, yet it's just so appealing to me.


BTW
I got a lookbook, so come take a look and hype me if you want :)

And send me your lookbooks, we can be friends!


4 comments:

bowsnhearts said...

I love the shirt!

They always over complicate women's designs!

Anonymous said...

obesity and speed makes a lot of great tees/tanks that are for women and men (same designs on both) -- i'm not sure if you can order internationally as i've just bought a few from their popup here but they're pretty good:
http://obesityandspeed.com/_shop/onlineShopWomensTops.html


xx m // morningmidnight.com

blackecstasy said...

wah ! love ur outfit especially ur shirtt :))

have a nice weekend :))

xoxo
yudia aiiu
http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com/

Shell said...

Any chance you could give me a lookbook invite code?
I'm absolutly dying for one.
xxx